Over 40 years of success
Procom is founded. The company’s focus from the outset has been realisation of value creation potential throughout the entire life of a property.
- Realisation of residential and business properties in the Lippe region (North Rhine-Westphalia).
- Development and realisation of specialist retail centres, DIY and home improvement markets and supermarkets in a number of German states.
- Purchase of the conservation-listed former factory complex Zeisehallen in Hamburg-Ottensen and its conversion into a media centre.
- Development and realisation of retail properties throughout Germany.
- Acquisition of shareholdings in a variety of industrial companies.
- Increase in the number of properties in the company’s own portfolio.
- Development and realisation of retail properties – now also in the states of the former East Germany (GDR).
- Opening of Bethanien-Center (Neubrandenburg), Hanse-Center (Rostock-Bentwisch) and Linden-Center.
- Development and realisation of further superstores, specialist retail centres and BIY stores throughout Germany.
- Purchase and modification of the building now housing the company’s impressive headquarters near Hamburg’s Rathausmarkt (town hall square).
- Development initiative for the former Continental AG (Hannover-Limmer) production site/start of the Wasserstadt (water city) district development, including the preservation and integration of historical buildings.
- Participation in a number of development projects as a joint-venture partner.
- Purchase and adaptation of properties in A1 inner-city locations in Hamburg for our own portfolio.
- Increased participation in joint-venture development projects.
- Development and realisation of further retail properties (consumer markets, specialist retail centres, DIY markets, shopping centres).
- Opening of Neuwied-Galerie (Neuwied) and Maximilian-Center (Wörth) with a total of approx. 54,000 m2 of retail space.
- Indirect participation in various industrial companies with a total of approx 500 employees. Construction, modification and renovation of industrial buildings, production sites and plants.
- Handling of transaction between a British investor and the German railway company Deutsche Bahn AG involving 1,040 stations in Germany.
- First-time venture as a developer of inner-city shopping centres/purchase of a first site for development in Neu-Ulm.
- Increase in joint-venture participations.
- Expansion of the retail segment. Development and realisation of retail centres, superstores, DIY markets, community shopping centres and consumer markets.
- Purchase and project development of revitalisation properties in the retail segment.
- Realisation of a hotel project in Hamburg city centre (specialist real estate segment).
- Inclusion of residential property in our business segments in the metropolitan regions of Berlin, Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg. Purchase of the first site for development (Heusenstamm near Frankfurt am Main).
- Project development of office buildings in a number of major German cities.
- Development of state-subsidised housing in Hamburg-Altona.
- Opening of the inner-city shopping centre Glacis Galerie in Neu-Ulm (March 2015) with approx 100 shops (one of the largest shopping centres in Bavaria).
- Expansion of the Zeise district in Hamburg-Ottensen. Construction of an office building for approx 850 employees.